L&J Engineering can provide Project Management for your engineering project. Get in touch to find out how we can reduce the strain on your resource.
Machining & Manufacture
L&J boasts a modern, very well equipped machine shop with an array of various machinery geared towards heavy industry.
Our machinery asset list includes:-
- 2 off CNC Multi tool Lathes
- 5 off lathes of various capability
- 1 off Kearns and Richards Horizontal Borer
- 3 off Milling Machines
- 2 off Radial arm drills
- 1 off Butler Slotter
- Surface Grinder
- Various other machinery
L&J prides itself in saving the customer money by manufacturing spare parts from either Drawing or Pattern. This usually shows a saving of approx. 50% compared to OEM prices.
We also build up comprehensive CAD drawing files of every part we manufacture for future orders.
L&J offers a consignment stock alternative to its customers and this greatly reduces parts supply lead time. L&J will keep a part in its extensive stores until you the customer needs it.
We currently have 4 full-time, time served skilled machinists from various backgrounds who excel in everything that they do. In addition, we offer a 24/hr facility where we can work shifts until the job is completed.
- Quality machinists from various background including aerospace industry
- A fast solution to long delivery times
- A 24/7 working regime if and when required to help the customer
- A modern well equipped machine shop with the capability of handling most jobs in house.
Benefits to You
- We can save you 50% on OEM component costs, with no reduction in quality or precision
- Whether your project requires one-off component manufacture or large batch, we have the facilities and capacity
- We can cater for consignment stock and securely hold components in our stores until required, reducing lead time
- We can handle your machining needs whether a new component from drawings or whether replacing worn parts